The Ruination Nation takes over The Dugout’s taps all day on Saturday July 18. Featuring special Ruination 2.0 releases from Stone Brewing, the Ruination Domination Cornhole Tournament, and live music, The Dugout is celebrating the glory of the American Imperial IPA from 11am-11pm. Check out information about the Beers, the Bands, and the Game below!
- Ruination IPA 2.0 - Stone Ruination IPA was the first full-time brewed and bottled West Coast double IPA on the planet. For the second incarnation of our groundbreaking India pale ale, we employed dry hopping and hop bursting to squeeze every last drop of piney, citrusy, tropical essence from the hops that give this beer its incredible character.
Style: Double IPA ABV: 8.5%
- RuinTEN Triple IPA - We first released this decidedly indelicate beer in 2012 as Stone Ruination Tenth Anniversary IPA to celebrate the 10th anniversary of our belovedly bitter Stone Ruination IPA. Stone RuinTen Triple IPA uses the same recklessly hoppy recipe as the 2012 release. We packed a whopping five pounds of hops into each barrel, and cranked up the ABV to stand up to the hop onslaught.
Style: Triple IPA ABV: 10.8%
- These Ruination 2.o Variations will also be on tap:
- Double Dry Hopped Ruination 2.0
- American Oak Ruination 2.0
Fistful of Leaves
Christian Provensen is the singer and song-writer of Fistful of Leaves. He has been in many bands (try to name a musician that hasn't) including: Anything But 3 Bucks, ASABOVE, Sirreal, Machine Gods, The Fynd and Coded Language. With the singing genes in his family he started to warm up those vocal cords at the early age of 3. Attending concerts and singing to the classic rock hits that still serve to inspire the sound today.
Fistful of Leaves has a sound that has been described as sitting at a campfire on the California Coast with Ben Harper and the Black Keys while Dispatch was fishing and grabbing a flask of bourbon being passed by Otis Redding.
Country Music has always been a way of life for Justin Honsinger. Growing up in a cowboy family, roping and riding, as well as singing Country songs from the age of four years old.
Justin, having the fortune of spending time with many top Country players, became interested in singing and playing guitar at a very young age.
Justin, a traditional Cowboy with deep roots, loves the authentic Country sound and since he is the "real deal" he intends to keep that authentic Country music sound
Ruination Domination Tournament
Think you have what it takes to dominate the competition at corn hole? Does the idea of winning money and raising money for charity appeal to you? Do you just like games you can play with a drink in your hand? Then the Ruination Domination Cornhole Tournament is for you! You can sign up all morning and the first rounds start at 1pm!
Proceeds benefit the Boys & Girls Club of Simi Valley.